Saturday, July 11, 2009

Sweetest Party

I had to share these pictures that I took at my niece, Sofie's birthday party. It was the most adorable party, which is no surprise when the mother and party planner is my sis-in-law, Dawn. Some wonderful ideas to share.

It all started a week ago when the party invites arrived at everyone's doorstep. They came complete with a cupcake. If you haven't tasted Dawn's cupcakes you haven't lived. Knowing her, if you said the word she would deliver you a dozen. She is the most generous person and so kindly shares her talents. Now don't you all go at the same time asking her for some. Check these out:The fun and sweetness continued when we arrived at the party:


Another of Dawn's cake creations, a true work of art.
The candy buffet was a huge hit, at the end of the party each guest got to fill a bag full of their favorites.
And for the finale, the party bags. Can you believe your eyes? Hand sewn, embroidered.
I simply have no words.

9 comments:

Krista said...

I think my girls need to spend more time with Dawn's so they can get invited to fabulous parties!

Katie said...

FABULOUS is right! Dawn has done it again!!

Amber said...

I was thinking the same thing Krista. Jane, how can we become one of the cool kids?

Marci Coombs said...

SOOO A-MAZING! I only wish I could've attended :)

Maryann said...

So adorable! I think I'm going to make it a rule that my kids are never allowed to see Dawn's blog because every party I throw for them will then seem lame.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a cute party!

Joni said...

Wow, she is super talented. Loved everything. That party is a dentist's dream come true.

Simply Tickled Pink and Blue said...

I think I'll hire her for my parties. Oh and can we get in with the cool kids with Krista & Amber too. That cake was amazing!!! Can she do another cake class since I missed the last one?

KJ said...

ok, that's adorable. and is she kidding with that cake? one of the cutest I've seen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin